Terms & Conditions
article 1. the parties
These general terms and conditions (the “General Conditions”) apply when you (“Customer” or “you”) place an order from ("the Company" or "pink cloud studio or Crius Consulting bv"), Crius Consulting bv, Werbrouckstraat 45, B-2020 Antwerpen, registered under the
company number 0892.615.576, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +32 (0) 473.472.319.
article 2. application
article 3. prices, fees etc.
The prices indicated on the Website apply to orders placed on the Website. The prices stated for the products and services offered are in euros, excluding shipping costs. They are valid on the day they are offered on our website, all prices are per piece unless otherwise indicated. All prices are in the currency stated on the Website and inclusive VAT. Please note also that local charges (such as currency conversion fees, credit or bank card fees, sales tax, customs duty etc.) may apply depending on where you live and local regulations. Such charges are at your expense and will not be refunded by us. pink cloud studio cannot be held to price indications that are obviously incorrect, for example of obvious input, typesetting, or printing errors.
article 4. order
After your order you will receive a confirmation email with the total costs, including shipping costs. We may deny a purchase order for various reasons, for example if you provide incorrect personal data and/or have a record for non-payment of debt.
If an article is no longer in stock, we will inform you. The information about the products and pricing, as well as the detailed order information are drawn up and communicated subject to change and correction.
All products ordered remain our property until we have received full payment for them.
article 5. payment
Payment is always made in full in advance and can be done as follows:
We accept payment by bank transfer and all major credit/debit cards through our secure checkout .
Your order will be reserved for 14 days, if we have not received payment after 14 days, the reserved items will be offered for sale again. Please note that it may take several days before your payment is on our account.
article 6. shipping
Within 3 working days after receipt of payment, your order will be shipped. You have two shipping options: Letterbox mail or track and trace parcel service. Please note that if you choose for letterbox mail we can't trace your order and your mail is not insured, that means in case of damaged or lost mail, we don't give any type of refund (no money back, no product exchanges or discounts).
We don't take the blame for post systems responsibilities around the globe.
As Incorrect delivery addresses are the responsibility of the buyer and may result in additional costs. Exceeding the agreed delivery times does not entitle the customer to compensation, dissolution of the agreement or non-compliance with any obligation that may arise for him from this or any other related agreement. We do our best to keep the website as up-to-date as possible, however, it is possible that a product is no longer available. In this case we will contact you as soon as possible.
article 7. right to withdrawal
You may withdraw your order by notifying us within 14 days from the day that you received the ordered products. You must then send us a withdrawal notification containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which products that the withdrawal relates to. You must then also, immediately and within 5 working days from the date of the withdrawal notification, return the withdrawn products to us at your expense. You are responsible for the condition of the products during the shipment back to us and we therefore strongly recommend that you send these well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.When an order is withdrawn by you, we will refund the price that you have paid for the products withdrawn, including any shipping costs for standard delivery to you (meaning the cheapest available method of delivery so you will not get a refund for extra costs due to that you have opted for express delivery or something similar). From the amount to be refunded we will however deduct any depreciation in value of the products if such depreciation is due to that you have handled them to a greater extent than necessary to determine their function or characteristics. Shipping costs are further only refunded if the withdrawn products form a whole order and are therefore not refunded if you cancel only parts of an order. We will pay the amount to be refunded as soon as possible and within 30 days of the withdrawal notification. We will however delay the payment until we have received the withdrawn products or proof that they have been sent to us (certificate of delivery). The refund will be paid with the same payment method that you used to pay the withdrawn products unless otherwise agreed.
Your right to withdrawal does not apply to contracts which:
- relate to a service which has been fully performed, if by placing the order you have consented to commencement of performance of the service and acknowledged that there would be no right to withdrawal after performance of the service;
- relate to goods or a service for which the price is dependent on fluctuations on the market which we cannot control and which may occur during the period between you receiving the withdrawn products and your notification to us of the withdrawal of the order;
- relate to goods which have been manufactured in accordance with your specifications or which otherwise are clearly personalized;
- relate to goods which may quickly deteriorate or expire;
- relate to goods with a broken seal which are not suitable for return due to reasons of health or hygiene, and the seal has been broken by you;
- relate to goods which, after delivery, by their nature, are such that they are mixed with other items so that the items cannot be separated;
- relate to a sealed audio or video recording or sealed computer software and the seal has been broken by you ;
- relate to individual issues of a newspaper or magazine;
- relate to digital content which is supplied other than on a tangible medium, if you have expressly consented to delivery in such way and acknowledged that there would be no right to withdrawal;
- relate to cultural events, sporting events, or any other similar leisure activity, food service, catering, or any other similar service, accommodation, transportation of goods or vehicle rental, where we are to provide the service on a specific day or during a specific period.
article 8. limitation of liability
The items we sell are described and illustrated as precisely as possible on our website. Should an error nevertheless occur on our website, we cannot be held liable for this fact. The colours on the photos may vary slightly. pink cloud studio accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of the products offered on our website.
article 9. privacy and personal data
All personal data will only be used for the processing of the order and will never be made available to third parties, except when they are involved in processing your order.
article 10: governing law and disputes
All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these conditions apply, as well as these conditions, are exclusively governed by Belgian law, all disputes between parties will be exclusively submitted to the competent court in Belgium. Only the departments of the courts or the court of peace competent for the place of business of our business/company are competent in the event of a dispute.
article 11: copyright
All images you find on the website are protected by copyright. The designs may never be reproduced or distributed without the express written permission of Martine Goevaerts. Legal action will be taken in the event of violations. All designs remain the property of pink cloud studio.